How can LifeDojo help you provide value for your members?
Nationwide, businesses and organizations are struggling to meet the surging demand for mental health services for their most valuable resource: their people. Whether your members are just learning why they should care about their mental and physical health, or working to crawl out of the darkest depths of burnout and despair, this program drives long-term health habit creation through a strategic, structured 12-week process. When your members enroll in a LifeDojo program, they gain a deeper understanding of how to take control of their own health, for life. LifeDojo programs also help you as the association provide a valuable digital and personal wellness coaching benefit that members cannot obtain on their own.
Request for Demo
- A recent DeLoitte study notes that 77% of respondents have experienced employee burnout at their current job, with more than half citing more than one occurrence
- The survey also uncovered that nearly 70% of professionals feel their employers are not doing enough to prevent or alleviate burnout within their organization
- Employee burnout has no boundaries: 91% of respondents say having an unmanageable amount of stress or frustration negatively impacts the quality of their work
- 83% of respondents say burnout from work can negatively impact their personal relationships.
What’s in a demo?
- Experience the desktop and mobile platform
- Access a full 12-week program start to finish
- Share your objectives and explore ideas
We’re at your service.
Department Head, Komoto Healthcare
Chief Executive Officer