By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view and download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on LifeDojo’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or content contained on LifeDojo’s web site; or
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LifeDojo at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LifeDojo’s web site are provided “as is”. LifeDojo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LifeDojo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LifeDojo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LifeDojo’s Internet site, even if LifeDojo or a LifeDojo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
As a voluntary participant in the LifeDojo platform and programs, including but not restricted to the “Fit for Life Exercise program”, the “Healthy Eating: Beyond the Diet Hype Program”, the “Stress Free Living” program and the “Science of Happiness” program, and all associated tasks, events and related content provided as part of the LifeDojo platform and coaching offerings, on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, you agree forever to:
a. Waive, release, and discharge LifeDojo Inc., its agencies, officers, and employees from any and all negligence and liability for my death, disability, personal injury, or claims of any nature which may hereafter accrue to the Company’s employees, as a direct or indirect result of your participation in the above referenced programs, activities or events; and
b. Defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Provider, its agencies, officers and employees, from any and all claims of any nature, including all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees, which may in any manner result from or arise out of this agreement.
This release, indemnification, and waiver shall be construed broadly to provide a release, indemnification, and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LifeDojo’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LifeDojo does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LifeDojo may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LifeDojo does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LifeDojo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LifeDojo of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
You acknowledge that the Software, the technology underlying the Services, and all other software, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, and other data or copyrightable materials, including the selection and arrangements thereof, provided or made available to you in connection with the Company Products (collectively, the “Company Content“) are the proprietary property of Company and its affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers (the “Third Parties“) and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and other intellectual property laws.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LifeDojo’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.