How can we help you inspire your students?
Colleges are struggling to meet the surging demand for mental health services on campus. Whether your students are just getting started with learning why they should care about their mental and physical health, or they are trying to reach new heights of performance and consistency, this program drives long-term health habit creation through a strategic, structured 12-week process. When you engage your students in a LifeDojo program, they gain a deeper understanding of how to take control of their own health, for life. LifeDojo programs are centered around undergraduate and graduate-level students as well as faculty.
Request for Demo
- 10% of college students have experienced suicidal ideation
- Nearly 80% of American youth do not receive the mental health resources and support that they require
- Students find personal motivation for improving and maintaining their own health over 12 weeks
- Students gain the essential knowledge and strategies necessary to implement a lifelong exercise lifestyle
What’s in a demo?
- Experience the desktop and mobile platform
- Access a full 12-week program start to finish
- Share your objectives and explore ideas
We’re at your service.
Department Head, Komoto Healthcare
Chief Executive Officer